New descender especially conceived for canyoning, designed not only for progression on rope but also for the use in emergency, recovery and rescue situations, very difficult to manage with other devices.
The use is quick, safe and effective in every condition.
The comfort of operation, the modularity of progression on ropes with different diameters and the multiplicity of breaking positions are characteristics achieved through joint development with rescue technicians.
- Articolo 80508B400KK CE EN 15151-2
- Material Alu alloy 95
- Colour Blue
- Supplied with two rubber spare parts.
- Main dimension (mm) 141 7
- Minimum rope diameter (mm) 7.8
- Maximum rope diameter (mm) 12.7
Palm Autolock Karabiner
An autolock gate karabiner with anodised finish and clean nose closure.
- Materials: Anodised aluminium
- Weight: 97 g
- Certification: EN362:2004/B – UIAA approved Strength
- Maximum breaking strength 28 kN (major axis), 8kN (minor axis) 8kN (open gate)
- Auto lock opening
- Gate opening 24 mm
- Clean nose