We are one of the few UK companies that can offer authentic canyoning.
We use multiple canyons across the Yorkshire Dales, and the Lake District.
We only use qualified UK canyon guide instructors, who will ensure your descent of a mountain canyon is slick and exciting.
Canyon Trips available to book;
- Caurtley Spout – Full Day – Lakes – Extreme Abseiling – £75pp
- Fisher Place – 4 hour trip – Thirlmere – £69pp
- Longsleddle Canyon – 4 hour trip – £69pp
All prices include instruction and equipment.
This is not for the faint hearted and it will require nerves of steel!
Got a good head for heights?
Looking for an extreme adventure?
Then canyoning is for you
- Seland 2 piece Canyoning wetsuit with hood
- Additional 3mm heat vest in winter
- Wetsuit socks
- Canyon harness with bum pad
- Cows tails with locking crabs
- Canyon descender
- Towel, to dry you off at the end of the session. You will get wet. If you don’t we’ve not done our job.
- Swimming costume, for under wetsuit. For hygiene and modesty.
- A pair of closed toe shoes you don’t mind getting wet in the canyon. They will get wet so you will still need another pair of shoes after the trip.
- Snacks and drinks. After a our canyoning trip you will be in need of some energy.
- Minimum group size: 8
- Larger groups will be split.
- £80 per person
- £640 for a group of 8